Funding Programs by Eligible Applicant

Find funding that may be used to address substance use disorders (SUDs) and related issues, by the type of applicant who can apply:

Businesses / For-profits

Corporations, limited liability companies, and private for-profit enterprises.

Colleges / Universities

All institutes of higher education, including community colleges, four-year colleges, and universities.

Community-Based Organizations / Nonprofits

Non-governmental organizations that serve the needs of rural communities at the local level and across wider geographic areas. Includes not-for-profit social welfare organizations, charities, faith-based organizations, and other types of organizations.


Organizations owned and run jointly by their members, who share in the profits or benefits of the co-op.

County / Local Government

City, town, county, parish, and borough governments and associated public bodies. Includes any government more geographically restricted than the state.

Healthcare Facilities

Hospitals, clinics, health centers, and other facilities that deliver healthcare services.


Healthcare providers, health occupations students, volunteers, and other individuals.


Public and private schools for preschool and kindergarten through grade 12.


State government and all agencies, departments, and public bodies that are part of a state government.


Tribes and tribal organizations, including federally recognized tribal governments.