VHA Mental Health Care Locator
Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
Offers tools to help veterans locate community mental health points of contact, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) medical centers, suicide prevention coordinators, vet centers, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) programs, and other mental health and substance use resources.
What This Program Offers
Includes the National Resource Directory as well as tools for locating the following mental health services, facilities, and programs:
- Community mental health points of contact who provide information on U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) eligibility and availability of medical services, assistance transitioning between care systems, and more
- VA medical centers
- Veteran substance use and mental health resources, such as suicide prevention coordinators and more
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) programs
- Vet centers that offer readjustment counseling, outreach, and referral services to veterans returning from combat
Provides addresses and contact information for all locations.
Who Can Receive Services from This Program
- Service members
- Military families and caregivers
Topics This Program Addresses
Healthcare Facilities • Mental Health • Substance Use Disorder • Suicide and Suicide Prevention • Veterans • Violence, Trauma, and Abuse