Quality Payment Program (QPP) Small Practices
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Offers technical assistance for clinicians in small, underserved, and rural practices to participate actively in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program (QPP), which establishes value-based payment systems and models for clinicians serving Medicare patients. Help participants understand QPP requirements, learn about flexible options for small practices, and implement measures to improve quality and efficiency.
What This Program Offers
The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Small Practices initiative can provide free, customized technical assistance to support activities at both the program and practice levels to clinicians in small practices. Offers a resource library, webinars, monthly newsletter updates, and more.
Program level support can assist with:
- Understanding general QPP requirements
- Determining eligibility in the program
- Guidance on identifying and selecting appropriate Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) measures and activities to report
- Submitting required program data
- Transitioning to an Alternative Payment Model (APM) or an Advanced APM
Who Can Receive Services from This Program
Medical practices with 15 or fewer clinicians are eligible to receive assistance.
There is no application process to receive assistance.
Topics This Program Addresses
Healthcare Facilities • Reimbursement and Payment Models • Teleservices and Technology