Fletcher Group Rural Center of Excellence (RCOE)
Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP)
Provides technical assistance to help establish and expand recovery housing services and evidence-based treatment and prevention programs in over 100 counties highly impacted by substance use disorders (SUD) in Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho. The Fletcher Group RCOE is one of the Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use Disorders funded through HRSA's Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP).
What This Program Offers
The Fletcher Group RCOE can provide:
- Outreach and engagement specialists in each region to help identify needs and tailor effective community response to SUD and related issues
- Targeted technical assistance to support:
- High-quality recovery housing programs
- Treatment and prevention efforts using the latest recovery science, epidemiological data, and evidence-based practices
- Recruitment and training of peer support workers to lead recovery-related programs and activities
- Job training and life skills development to help individuals find employment
- Innovative funding efforts to cover both construction and operational costs of programs
- Systems to accurately assess and quantify program outcomes
Who Can Receive Services from This Program
Eligible participants are public health entities, practitioners, local community leaders, and organizations addressing or seeking to address SUD in the targeted counties served by the center.
Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia
There is no application process to receive assistance.
To request technical assistance complete the online request form.
Topics This Program Addresses
Employment • Housing and Homelessness • Opioids • Prevention • Recovery • Substance Use Disorder • Treatment